Are you energetic, motivated and a people person? Do you love creating memorable experiences out of everyday moments? You might be the perfect fit for a dynamic career at Royal Nairobi Golf Club. Join a team that is dynamic, innovative and committed to achieving the best.
Royal Nairobi Golf Club is a premier private members club that provides world class sporting and recreational facilities. RNGC is located in very close proximity to vibrant Nairobi city along Muchai drive off Ngong Road. Royal Nairobi Golf Club reciprocates with all other “Royal” chartered clubs worldwide. It is a club that strives to provide excellent service to the members while operating a profitable setup.
Royal Nairobi Golf Club is seeking to employ an INTERNAL AUDITOR
The incumbent will perform audits that are in compliance with the Institute of Internal Auditors Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (SPPIA), the Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS).
- Technical capacity – Recommend and implement sound internal audit policies and strategies for the Club aligned to the Strategic plan, mission and vision of RNGC.
- Conducts audits to assess the effectiveness of internal controls, accuracy of financial records, and efficiency of organizational operations using professional audit standards and practices.
- Performing quality financial, operational, and investigative and risk based audits.
- Conducting compliance reviews of Club records to ensure compliance with Government statutory requirements in areas including but not limited to taxation laws, employment law and any other applicable local requirements.
- Ensure Quality of audit findings and recommendations made in the audit reports prepared.
- Coordinating implementation of audit plans, setting targets and budgets, risk assessment framework.
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned by the Finance Manager
Minimum Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or business related studies together with professional qualifications in CPA (K)/ ACCA.
- At least four (4) years’ experience in an auditing position in a busy and reputable institution, preferably hospitality industry
- Computer literate with special skills on POS software and ERP.
- Knowledge of payroll processing and related taxes
- Experience with computerized accounting.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Team player with exceptional leadership skills.
- High levels of integrity and an eye for detail.
- Organized, accurate and reliable.
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com including cover letter and detailed resume. Deadline for application is Wednesday 16th July 2021 at 5.00pm. Only short listed applicants will be contacted. Please state your current and expected salary.
ROYAL NAIROBI GOLF CLUB IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER