The club also has several other facilities to assist members and guests alike. Some of these are as below.
- Availability of caddies: Kenya generally having cheap labor provides the opportunity for one to hire a caddy at a rate of Ksh. 1000 for 18 holes and Ksh. 500 for 9 holes as a minimum fee. Tipping is up to the player. There is a caddy master’s hut where you can get assistance to obtain a caddy.
- Changing Room facilities
- Storage room for clubs and trolleys at a small fee.
- Half Way House: In addition to the clubhouse there is a halfway house between the nines for a small bite as you turn.
- M-PESA agent shop on site for any mobile money transaction requirements.
- Proshop: Any guests or non-members will be attended to at the pro shop in regards to any golfing enquiries, needs and payments.
GREEN FEES AND RANGE STRUCTURE
GOLF ETIQUETTE AND RULES
The club follows and adherers to golfing rules and etiquette setup by the R&A and enforced by KGU. Below are guidelines on what is recommended and what is inappropriate .Neither list is all inclusive, both allude to what is generally acceptable or not.
ACCEPTED: Trousers, blouses/shirts, trouser suits, dresses, skirts, formal jackets.
INADMITTABLE: Hats and head covers, sunglasses, sandals, sneakers, halter tops, low cut blousers and shorts.